Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Disappointed Paid up no service. waiting on log in details.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Disappointed Paid up no service. waiting on log in details.

I, new member BAZ , not very professional this outfit paid for subsctption last week, still not processed, can't get what I've paid for, is there a 14 day cooling off period as I'm off if there is, although no one answers my emails anyway.

Can’t quite understand what you are going on about. You’ve posted on the Forum so you must have logged in.
    Perhaps Robert will sort it for you.
    Trev

Equipment - According to the wife more than a Camera Shop got

Flickr:
    https://www.flickr.com/photos/trevb2639/

Comment

Hi Bazil,

One of my colleagues is looking into this for you.
      Robert
      robert@eos-magazine.com

Comment

Your log-in details were sent on 30th September. Might be worth checking your email junk folder. My colleague has replied to your later emails. I hope you can now access EOS magazine.
        Robert
        robert@eos-magazine.com

Comment

Nothing from you guys arrived on 30th 1st, 2nd 3rd, 4th, 5th I have checked my in out spam and everything else box, the issue is now sorted today the 6th Oct., there was an email on the 30th from Clare, a promotional blurb only.

Comment

Originally posted by Trev B View Post
            Can’t quite understand what you are going on about. You’ve posted on the Forum so you must have logged in.
            Perhaps Robert will sort it for you.
            Forum log in was instant and not same access requirement as subscription log in, As for going on about, you pays your money and in this ultra fast technical world I could get the info from Anyway in the post quicker

Comment

Hopefully all sorted now.....this is an excellent resource for Canon users.....I'm sure it will be worth every penny.
              Brian Vickers LRPS

brianvickersphotography.com

Comment

Working...
              X