X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice photos

Comment

Welcome,
      I am 'new' back to Canon after an 18 month break away and using a bridge camera. In my opinion you can't beat Canon! I had the 55-250 with my previous Canon set up (77d) and found it to be OK.
      Lynne

Comment

Like the pictures. The 70D is a good camera to start with. Welcome to the forum,
        Alan

No longer using Canon but still teaching new Canon users (and others) the gentle art of Photography.

http://www.springfield-photography.com/

Comment

Just a quick note to say it’s my 1-year photography anniversary.

I start a new job at the end of this month and I may not have as many opportunities or maybe more – who knows?

Ill need to find time, ive been lucky enough to have time in my current job but haven’t really found specific photography time with busy weekends, tired in the evenings etc.
          Anyway, I just wanted to thank everyone here - you’re a great bunch! and you have all helped me expand my knowledge and ability while keeping my interest alive. Having an image in the forum section of the magazine was pretty special for me, embracing but still special – thanks to EOS Magazine for that

I’m not leaving - I just probably won’t be about as much until I find my feet again. I will have 2 weeks free of work until I start the new job but the 101 household jobs needs doing.

Thanks Guys.

Steve

This is my personal fav..

Stroove Rocks by Steven McNeill, on Flickr
          Steve

We're a' Jock Tamson's bairns ;)

Flickr

EOS R, RF 24-105 L, 70D EF 18-55mm IS, EF 75-300mm, EF10-18mm IS STM & Nifty 50 STM.

Comment

Lovely shot Steven. Very much like what I’m looking at at moment in a
            remote maintain region of Switzerland other than the water is snow and
            it’s bitterly cold.
            Trev

Equipment - According to the wife more than a Camera Shop got

Flickr:
            https://www.flickr.com/photos/trevb2639/

Comment

Working...
            X