Thread about the late Bob Crow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thread about the late Bob Crow

I have removed a thread about the late Bob Crow. It contained remarks which, in my opinion, were very offensive and entirely inappropriate for this forum.
    Robert
    robert@eos-magazine.com

Re: Thread about the late Bob Crow

I didn't see the offending thread but Well Done with your decision Robert.
    Bob Turner
    Dundee, Scotland UK.

Comment

Didn't see anything bad or offensive and thought the 'pub' area was for anything and everything none photographic as well. Your site so will abide by your decision.

.DAVID.
      Take nothing but photo's - leave nothing but footprints!

http://www.davidstallardphotography.com

Comment

Personally I like the fact this place doesn't often go off topic or get involved in politics etc. If it stays 100 per cent photogrpahy based with the same friendly atmosphere then you can't go wrong so well done for keeping it like this.
        Flickr: www.flickr.com/photos/leerigby/

Comment

I don't recall seeing the thread. I'm happy to debate most topics, and I'm a firm believer that grown-ups should be free to do so, but I know some threads have caused a few ripples in the past so, as David says - your forum, Robert, your decision.

As for Mr. Crow - I'm a member on a number of other forums, all of which have had threads about him and it's fair to say he has polarised opinion!! Some of the comments have been appalling, IMO, so maybe better to nip that in the bud before in degenerated on what is known to be a friendly forum.

Comment

Working...
          X