Ahhhh enough already!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ahhhh enough already!

It's now Nov 9th and it still sounds like a war zone outside - I have three cats that are freaked out, jumpy as hell and are hardly eating (drinking neat feliway)

What happened to fireworks that stunned us with the colours and formations? it's now sod what it looks like lets see who can make the loudest bang.

.DAVID. "grumpy old man"
    Take nothing but photo's - leave nothing but footprints!

http://www.davidstallardphotography.com

Re: Ahhhh enough already!

I wish i had taken a picture of my dog Oscar hiding under the table on Wednesday/ friday and finally Saturday night, he will certainly be glad its all over.

Paul
    EOS 1Dx, - EF 24-105L f4,- Sigma 135 f1.8 Art - EF 400L IS f2.8, - Speedlite 430EXII.
    Freelance Sports Photographer for local Press - https://twitter.com/P_linton99

Comment

Originally posted by David Stallard View Post
      It's now Nov 9th and it still sounds like a war zone outside
      What happened to fireworks that stunned us with the colours and formations? it's now sod what it looks like lets see who can make the loudest bang.

.DAVID. "grumpy old man"
      Totally agree with you as does Turbo our dog

Dave .... another 'grumpy old man'
      www.trikietowers.com

Comment

I think the time has come for something to be done to limit it to organised and licensed displays only. Too many animals getting upset, although my dogs couldn't have given a t*ss the last few days an have been sprawling about snoozing whilst the neighbours reenact the Falklands war, not so much as a lifted head, lol
        Paul

Comment

"Bonfire Night" now seems to stretch out over two weeks round us.......
          Chris.
          Just chuggin' along.

Comment

Try living in Sussex, bonfire season spans months!
            Paul

Comment

Even with organised events, bonfire night has turned into bonfire fortnight, starting on the Friday before and ending on the Sunday after. Plus Diwali, of course.

Still, anything that makes our neighbours keep their pesky cats indoors and out of our garden can't be all bad
              Canon EOS7D mkII+BG-E16, Canon EOS 7D+BG-E7, Canon EF-S 10-22 f/3.5-4.5, Tamron Di-II 17-50 f2.8, Canon EF 24-105 f/4L IS, Canon EF 70-200 f/4L, Sigma 30mm f1.4 DC HSM 'Art', Canon EF 50mm f/1.4 USM, Sigma 1.4x DG, Canon Speedlight 430EX II (x2)

Comment

Working...
              X