Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What REALLY annoy's me

Originally posted by planetc View Post
    When you combine the two you realise why motorbikes aren't such a great idea
    Especially those that flick their cigarette butts out the window when you're filtering!
    Canon EOS 6D Mk II, 700D, Canon 24-105mm L, 100-400mm, 100mm f2.8 L Macro.

Comment

I totally go with all of this. But I have another pet peeve, which is people taking their phones to the theatre to video and photograph the performance. If you are sitting behind them you then are blinded by the light of their phone and distracted by the ushers running up and down the aisles trying to stop them.

FOR GOODNESS SAKE: PUT THE PHONES AWAY!!!

Richard
      Richard Anderson Photography at www.raphoto.me

Comment

Originally posted by celtex View Post
        And then there are the ones who think it is OK to chuck things out of their car windows
        We were somewhere in Worcestershire and the white van in front opened the window and threw out a McDonalds box and a McDonalds drink carton. It is easy to stop at their destination and find a bin or even take the rubbish home.
        IGNORANCE !!!!
        Canon EOS R6 Mark II, Canon RF 100-500mm f4.5-7.1L, Canon RF 24-105mm f4L
        Please note: I do not have or use Photoshop

flickr

Comment

Around parts of the area I live there are bins for you to dispose of the bag but they are usually overflowing before being emptied. Being surrounded by coast and country park should be a togs dream but the amount of debris and fly tipping spoils this. Deterent basically there is none they know when to sling the bag and when not to and the tippers are night dumpers it costs more to take them to court than just to send a worker out. As Nathaniel said interfere and your safety could be at risk. It's the way modern society functions I'm sorry to say

Comment

We have gone to town on this subject and I am wondering, (just wondering),whether we as photographers can do something about this by taking photographs of the culprits,from the safety of our vehicles, and start sending the pics to the local councils and if you don't know the council,to the police + copy to your MP- they must justify their pay and perks! I am more or less sure that if we make a nuisance of ourselves in this way, something will be done. I have got my own experience with BT's premium rated calls in the 1980's and early 1990 and the problem was STOPPED for good.
            Canon 6D; Canon 760D;Canon G15;Canon 40mm f2.8(Pancake);Canon 50mm f1.8(ii); Canon 17mm-40mm f4L;Canon EF-S 10-18mm f4.5-5.6 IS STM;Canon EF-S 55-250mm f4-5.6 STM lens;Canon 24mm-105mmf4L IS;Canon 70-300mm f4-f5.6 L IS USM;Kenko 1.4x HD TC;Canon 430EX ii flash;Giottos tripod;Manfretto monopod;Cokin P filters + bits and pieces!

www.flickr.com/photos/nathaniel3390

North Wales where music and the sea give a great concert!

Comment

Two Tree Island near me is full of dog walkers. Someone has recently been over there with a luminous orange spray can and sprayed a circle around the poop not picked up. At least we can easily avoid it now!
              Janet

Canon 90D, 77D, Plus a load of lenses, especially macro.
              http://www.leighcameraclub.co.uk/

Comment

Originally posted by JanHarper View Post
                Two Tree Island near me is full of dog walkers. Someone has recently been over there with a luminous orange spray can and sprayed a circle around the poop not picked up. At least we can easily avoid it now!
                sad when you consider how quick it is to clear your dogs mess up
                :- Ian

5D Mk III, 24-105 / 70-200 f2.8 L / 100-400 Mk II / 100 macro / 16-35 L / 11-24 L / 1.4 & 2x converters and a bad back carrying it all ;o)

:- https://www.flickr.com/photos/fotosespana/

Comment

Working...
                X