is it just me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: is it just me

Well, as one who does not post regularly here but looks in most days and who as been in exactly the same position, i would advise, firstly
    do not sell any gear. You will regret it. Secondly, a selfish point really is that I look forward to seeing your work, it really inspires me to
    try a little better and I have been a professional snapper nearly all my working life. I have found like you the tragedy of the last few days
    as effected me quite markedly and so it should. We are human and have feelings but we will rise above our feelings and turn again to things
    that inspire us. You sir take wonderful photographs. Wether you sell them or just look at them you have quite a gift that should not be put aside
    lightly.
    Just my personal feelings. I wish you well.

Comment

I am in the same boat.
      Love photography but just can't get out when I want to.
      I am selling my 70D, 2 lenses and extras at a knock down price

Stephen
      Canon EOS R6 Mark II, Canon RF 100-500mm f4.5-7.1L, Canon RF 24-105mm f4L
      Please note: I do not have or use Photoshop

flickr

Comment

I've lost and recovered interest over the years too....my new project is to pursue RPS distinctions...I've just submitted my LRPS panel and I'm looking forward to the ARPS challenge (assuming I get past LRPS of course).....this gives me a target and forces me to make sure my shots are the best they can be.
        Without the RPS as a challenge I'd not be critical enough.
        The other thing that keeps me interested is that I have agreed to cover a wedding in September...so Im looking forward to that.

just a thought....
        Brian Vickers LRPS

brianvickersphotography.com

Comment

Working...
        X