makes you wanna leave the human race

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: makes you wanna leave the human race

As in my original post ,a surpring amount of dog owners think it's FUN to let there dogs run along the beach putting the birds to flight .probably the same owners that let there dogs foul on the beach ,or pick up said mess in a plastic bag and then decorate bushes with them .i totally give up on the human race .
    I think nats seen it as well at a high tide watch hundreds of birders and togs lined up on the prom waiting for the tide to push the birds in and then some pillock lets there dog off for a run in the surf ,despite up here there being warning signs all over about it being a national bird roost site .and dogs not allowed

Comment

Originally posted by John Liddle View Post
      ... or "lose" and "loose", or "of" and "have"....
      Or "less" and "fewer" or "there's" and "there are"

Emyr

Comment

Originally posted by TonyT View Post
        So you condone them letting their dog deliberately in to a fenced off area to have a go at the birds and squirrels ground feeding on the national trust feeder station?? perhaps your OK with them worrying sheep too?
        Sorry Tony but I fail to see how you can arrive at the conclusion that I condone their actions because I've been critical of your abusive language. If they had been violent people and gave you a beating, does it mean that I couldn't be critical of that, as it would then mean that I condone using abusive language. For the record, I wouldn't be ok with them worrying sheep either.

John

Comment

This is one of the reasons that I visit nature serves like Conwy & Spinney more often as there are no dogs around- not allowed. I have been to the beaches in Colwyn Bay, Kinmel Bay, Prestatyn and I have never enjoyed my visits in summer months due to the presence of dogs. I will not leave the human race because of such idiots but I will avoid them by choosing my nature reserves with care.
          Canon 6D; Canon 760D;Canon G15;Canon 40mm f2.8(Pancake);Canon 50mm f1.8(ii); Canon 17mm-40mm f4L;Canon EF-S 10-18mm f4.5-5.6 IS STM;Canon EF-S 55-250mm f4-5.6 STM lens;Canon 24mm-105mmf4L IS;Canon 70-300mm f4-f5.6 L IS USM;Kenko 1.4x HD TC;Canon 430EX ii flash;Giottos tripod;Manfretto monopod;Cokin P filters + bits and pieces!

www.flickr.com/photos/nathaniel3390

North Wales where music and the sea give a great concert!

Comment

Working...
          X