Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Automatic Pet Feeders, anyone?

Hi everyone!

This isn't strictly related to photography (that's why I'm posting it here in the pub), but so far I've found everyone here so helpful and quick to respond that I figured I'd try my luck.

Long story short, I've been looking into getting an automatic pet feeder for a while now so I can automate the process and make things easier, both for me and the dog. Thing is, there's a lot of options to choose from and I'm feeling rather overwhelmed. So far, I've narrowed it down to a couple of the options on this buyer's guide (that Feed and Go WiFi feeder looks interesting), but I guess I'd like to get a second opinion from someone who already uses one.

If you do, would you let me know what you took into consideration, and how worthwhile those WiFi feeders are if you have any idea?

TIA!

Why do you want a automatic feeder, surely it’s far easier to feed your dog yourself than by WiFi, perhaps I’m a bit old fashion
    Trev

Equipment - According to the wife more than a Camera Shop got

Flickr:
    https://www.flickr.com/photos/trevb2639/

Comment

Originally posted by Trev B View Post
      Why do you want a automatic feeder, surely it’s far easier to feed your dog yourself than by WiFi, perhaps I’m a bit old fashion
      I guess I've just been imagining it as more convenient, and it'd allow me to be more consistent with food timings and portion sizes. The WiFi-enabled one caught my eye since I'd be able to manage it all from afar. But I'd love to hear from anyone with experience with them, to know if it's actually worthwhile.

Comment

Working...
      X