Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Seriously foggy in Amsterdam

Originally posted by vdzande View Post
    @woody: could you rephrase the crop you're suggesting? Did you suggest to cut off a bit of the right end (untill the second tree)? And then make it square in order to loose about half of the left misty side?.
    "Woody" I like it. The crop works better, much tighter shot - I'd just move the right hand edge one tree to the left so that you lose the front of the car and gain a little more of the mist.

I love the new ones, especially #1 - perfect exposure for me with just enough detail to make it intersting and not so much it gets muddled with detail. Spot on.
    Canon EOS7D mkII+BG-E16, Canon EOS 7D+BG-E7, Canon EF-S 10-22 f/3.5-4.5, Tamron Di-II 17-50 f2.8, Canon EF 24-105 f/4L IS, Canon EF 70-200 f/4L, Sigma 30mm f1.4 DC HSM 'Art', Canon EF 50mm f/1.4 USM, Sigma 1.4x DG, Canon Speedlight 430EX II (x2)

Comment

Originally posted by Woolley View Post
      "Woody" I like it. The crop works better, much tighter shot - I'd just move the right hand edge one tree to the left so that you lose the front of the car and gain a little more of the mist.

I love the new ones, especially #1 - perfect exposure for me with just enough detail to make it interesting and not so much it gets muddled with detail. Spot on.
      Ah WooLLey (sorry about that), I get it now. How the x do you come up with such suggestions? Do you use some general guide lines? Or mostly gut feeling? Very good. Thanks for the learning curve.

Rutger
      Do feel free to comment on any of my contributions.
      EOS-500D. Flickr: _rutger_

Comment

I much prefer the cropped version... I love Amsterdam, wish I was there!
        Cyberdoll Studios
        www.cyberdollstudios.co.uk

Comment

Working...
        X