Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Devil' Bridge nr Aberstwyth- Mid Wales & surroundings.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Devil' Bridge nr Aberstwyth- Mid Wales & surroundings.

Good to hear that Stan. I wish I had known about this in my younger days; Nowadays, I can only watch/take photographs from a "safe" distance. These areas are well worth a visit- marvellous views.
    Canon 6D; Canon 760D;Canon G15;Canon 40mm f2.8(Pancake);Canon 50mm f1.8(ii); Canon 17mm-40mm f4L;Canon EF-S 10-18mm f4.5-5.6 IS STM;Canon EF-S 55-250mm f4-5.6 STM lens;Canon 24mm-105mmf4L IS;Canon 70-300mm f4-f5.6 L IS USM;Kenko 1.4x HD TC;Canon 430EX ii flash;Giottos tripod;Manfretto monopod;Cokin P filters + bits and pieces!

www.flickr.com/photos/nathaniel3390

North Wales where music and the sea give a great concert!

Comment

I really like no 5, it's like one of those mind puzzling pictures with all the stair cases. Also at a glance like it's the same picture on top of itself 4 times. Great!
      TS-E17 F4L, 70-300L, 100 F2.8L Macro. http://www.flickr.com/photos/waynelsworth/

Comment

Many thanks Wayne.
        Canon 6D; Canon 760D;Canon G15;Canon 40mm f2.8(Pancake);Canon 50mm f1.8(ii); Canon 17mm-40mm f4L;Canon EF-S 10-18mm f4.5-5.6 IS STM;Canon EF-S 55-250mm f4-5.6 STM lens;Canon 24mm-105mmf4L IS;Canon 70-300mm f4-f5.6 L IS USM;Kenko 1.4x HD TC;Canon 430EX ii flash;Giottos tripod;Manfretto monopod;Cokin P filters + bits and pieces!

Comment

I was there staying in the hotel earlier this year just before the big rains.
          A really lovely area. that gorge is quite a climb but well worth it.
          Nice shots by the way.
          Last edited by Dave Picton; 22-10-2012, 13:28.

Comment

Nice set of images Nathaniel love the rainbow, you were there at the right time, not been there for 20-30 years, starts to whet my appitite, I am in Barmouth for three weeks during November, may re-visit then.

Ray

Comment

Thank you Dave,Ray. Yes it is quite a nice area and it is SAS country I am told- chaps are trained in and around Mid Wales. I have learnt that there is an RSPB reserve around there- Ynys-hir and I am told that one can generally see Kingfishers- with a bit of luck I think. If you are hoping to visit the Devils Bridge area, don't forget to see the Elan Valley (approx 20 miles from Devils bridge) which is very beautiful.(the Welsh Lake District).From Elan Valley, is another 5 miles to Rhyadayer and head for Gigrin Farm where Red Kites are fed everyday. Another superb sight.

Comment

Working...
              X