Red Kite in flight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Red Kite in flight

Thanks guys. Stan, I assume you are using Photoshop? I am a member of creative cloud, but have only so far dared to use Lightroom 5. I don't think there are layers in there. I guess I am going to have to be brave enough to open Photoshop then?

Regards,

Carol
    Regards,

Carol

Canon 5D mk ii, iii and 7D mk 2, 100-400mm L IS II, Sigma 70-200mm f2.8, Canon L 100mm macro, Canon L 24-105mm, Canon 50mm f1.8,

Comment

Carol find Tim Grey using Photoshop and Lightroom together on the internet, it is a 2hour tutorial done at the B&H premises in the USA ,sorry do not know how to put links in here

Alan

Comment

Thank you, Alan. I have done a search and found the video. I will now watch and learn. :)
        Regards,

Carol

Canon 5D mk ii, iii and 7D mk 2, 100-400mm L IS II, Sigma 70-200mm f2.8, Canon L 100mm macro, Canon L 24-105mm, Canon 50mm f1.8,

Comment

This is good stuff Carol, well done
          Concentrate on equipment and you'll take technically good photographs. Concentrate on seeing the light's magic colours and your images will stir the soul. - Jack Dykinga
          Light makes photography. Embrace light. Admire it. Love it. But above all, know light. Know it for all you are worth, and you will know the key to photography- George Eastman

Comment

Very good.
            Canon 6D; Canon 760D;Canon G15;Canon 40mm f2.8(Pancake);Canon 50mm f1.8(ii); Canon 17mm-40mm f4L;Canon EF-S 10-18mm f4.5-5.6 IS STM;Canon EF-S 55-250mm f4-5.6 STM lens;Canon 24mm-105mmf4L IS;Canon 70-300mm f4-f5.6 L IS USM;Kenko 1.4x HD TC;Canon 430EX ii flash;Giottos tripod;Manfretto monopod;Cokin P filters + bits and pieces!

www.flickr.com/photos/nathaniel3390

North Wales where music and the sea give a great concert!

Comment

Hi Carol and welcome to the forum. An excellent first post. Agree with the comments about sharpening. However it must have been a big crop if you took it with a 24-105, so the quality is very impressive.

You'd better not tell us where you live as you'll have us all queuing to get in your garden!

Brian
              http://www.cbnatureimages.co.uk

http://www.flickr.com/photos/101212171@N02/

Comment

Thank you Brian,

Yes it was a big crop! I wish I had had the longer lens on the camera, but I wasn't expecting to see the Kite. A case of being in the right place, at the right time, but with the wrong equipment. I guess I can't ask for everything to go my way, eh? LOL.

Regards,

Carol
                Regards,

Carol

Comment

Thank you also to Len and Nathaniel for your kind comments.

I think I have gotten the bug!

Regards,

Carol
                  Regards,

Carol

Comment

Hi. Welcome to the forum. A great introduction to the forum. look forward to seeing more. Glad I'm not the only one who takes a shot regardless of right lens.
                    Di ~ Trying to take "the" photograph.
                    Di's Flickr

Comment

Working...
                    X