• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Goat's Tea Party

Nathaniel - is this the one you mean?

ef-r

Comment

Thats it Brian. Well done. Thanks a lot. I am sure this will win a suitable competition.

Nathaniel
      Canon 6D; Canon 760D;Canon G15;Canon 40mm f2.8(Pancake);Canon 50mm f1.8(ii); Canon 17mm-40mm f4L;Canon EF-S 10-18mm f4.5-5.6 IS STM;Canon EF-S 55-250mm f4-5.6 STM lens;Canon 24mm-105mmf4L IS;Canon 70-300mm f4-f5.6 L IS USM;Kenko 1.4x HD TC;Canon 430EX ii flash;Giottos tripod;Manfretto monopod;Cokin P filters + bits and pieces!

www.flickr.com/photos/nathaniel3390

North Wales where music and the sea give a great concert!

Comment

The shot is fantastic - made me smile - the techno babble on the lens lost me totally and made me realise how little I know....help!! :p
        To be born Welsh is to be born privileged. Not with a silver spoon in your mouth, but music in your blood and poetry in your soul.

Comment

great shot.
          Only goats eyes kind of freak me out the just look wrong
          EOS 60d, EF50mm 1.8, EF-S18-55mm 3.5-5.6, EF 28-90mm 4-5.6, EF-S 55-250mm 4-5.6 IS, Sigma 10-20mm 3.5 EX DC HSM
          http://www.flickr.com/photos/jongoodger/

Comment

Originally posted by ricewind View Post
            great shot.
            Only goats eyes kind of freak me out the just look wrong
            Goats eyes are designed to look backwards and forwards at the same time - they have nearly 120degrees vision on each side. They are VERY difficult to flash without getting the equivalent of red eye (actually bluish colour).

The 70-300L is a very good lens which is all we have to remenmber. When it was first announced it was talked down in the forums but it has since proved to be an excellent walkabout lens.
            ef-r

Comment

To add to Brian's collection!!

(i)

(ii)
              Canon 6D; Canon 760D;Canon G15;Canon 40mm f2.8(Pancake);Canon 50mm f1.8(ii); Canon 17mm-40mm f4L;Canon EF-S 10-18mm f4.5-5.6 IS STM;Canon EF-S 55-250mm f4-5.6 STM lens;Canon 24mm-105mmf4L IS;Canon 70-300mm f4-f5.6 L IS USM;Kenko 1.4x HD TC;Canon 430EX ii flash;Giottos tripod;Manfretto monopod;Cokin P filters + bits and pieces!

www.flickr.com/photos/nathaniel3390

North Wales where music and the sea give a great concert!

Comment

Working...
              X