No announcement yet.

15-85 try out... Molly and some Bees!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 15-85 try out... Molly and some Bees!

Yep, posts definitely better, you must be pleased with the lens, it looks crisp & clear.

Good set, my only slight niggle is Molly's right eye, it's in too much shadow, I'd be tempted to dodge a little detail in?
    Concentrate on equipment and you'll take technically good photographs. Concentrate on seeing the light's magic colours and your images will stir the soul. - Jack Dykinga
    Light makes photography. Embrace light. Admire it. Love it. But above all, know light. Know it for all you are worth, and you will know the key to photography- George Eastman

Comment

Re: 15-85 try out... Molly and some Bees!

Originally posted by Les McLean View Post
      Yep, posts definitely better, you must be pleased with the lens, it looks crisp & clear.

Good set, my only slight niggle is Molly's right eye, it's in too much shadow, I'd be tempted to dodge a little detail in?
      Thanks Les - I may have a play with the shot, or I may just wait for another opportunity - she usually follows me out to the garden in the hope of a play, so another chance at a better shot can't be far off! Cheers, Mike.
      flickr
      5D4 : 7D2 : 16-35 f4 L : 24-105 II L : 70-200 f2.8 L : 100-400 II L : Macro 100 f2.8 L : Manfrotto CX055 Pro3

Comment

Working...
      X