Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What made me take this image?

I got three very STERN looks
    I recognise those looks, having been on the receiving end from Mrs C many a time. You know you dun wrong!
    Colin

Comment

I've learned when taking candids that as long as you get a reasonable number of good looking boys as well, she's quite happy.

That said, form and shape in the image are what makes them worth taking, not just any particular feature of the subject. I suspect that without the three faces in the image, you wouldn't have bothered?
      Canon EOS7D mkII+BG-E16, Canon EOS 7D+BG-E7, Canon EF-S 10-22 f/3.5-4.5, Tamron Di-II 17-50 f2.8, Canon EF 24-105 f/4L IS, Canon EF 70-200 f/4L, Sigma 30mm f1.4 DC HSM 'Art', Canon EF 50mm f/1.4 USM, Sigma 1.4x DG, Canon Speedlight 430EX II (x2)

Comment

Originally posted by Woolley View Post
        I've learned when taking candids that as long as you get a reasonable number of good looking boys as well, she's quite happy.

That said, form and shape in the image are what makes them worth taking, not just any particular feature of the subject. I suspect that without the three faces in the image, you wouldn't have bothered?
        Absolutely correct Woolley
        Peter

Feel free to browse my
        Flickr: https://www.flickr.com/photos/the_original_st/

Comment

I suspect that without the three faces in the image, you wouldn't have bothered?
          Quite so, quite so!

Actually that's a lie. Let's not beat around the bush. I have tried so hard to remain quiet, say nothing, be politically correct and the perfect gentleman that I always try to be, but despite all of that, it has to be said ..................... that is one well tidy ass!
          Colin

Comment

Working...
          X