Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Thai Dancer

Originally posted by Nathaniel View Post
    Be very Careful Tom. Thats "Wata....... something" - a lady boy! He wanted £10 for me to take a photo with him seated on my lap and when I declined reduced his charge finally to £2 which was also declined whereupon he became angry and abusive before walking away.
    Thanks again Nat. I was we'll briefed about Kathoey's when I was 1st stationed in Thailand during the Vietnam war as they frequented the bars that the GI's frequent.

Tom

Originally posted by raymon View Post
    Nice image Tom, really like the processing you have done with it, look's like you may have had a lucky escape Nathaniel, mind you I wouldn't have known, better go to "specsavers" before I visit Tailand.

Ray
    Thanks Ray for stopping by and leaving a comment.

Tom

Comment

Re: Thai Dancer

Off topic of course but Ray, like Tom I was warned before I went to Thailand ,on holiday ,not to fall in love and bring one of the "ladies" back home as I would in for a big SHOCK. I must however say that the Kathoey's seem to have a luxurious life style driving around in BMW's and Mercs!
      Canon 6D; Canon 760D;Canon G15;Canon 40mm f2.8(Pancake);Canon 50mm f1.8(ii); Canon 17mm-40mm f4L;Canon EF-S 10-18mm f4.5-5.6 IS STM;Canon EF-S 55-250mm f4-5.6 STM lens;Canon 24mm-105mmf4L IS;Canon 70-300mm f4-f5.6 L IS USM;Kenko 1.4x HD TC;Canon 430EX ii flash;Giottos tripod;Manfretto monopod;Cokin P filters + bits and pieces!

www.flickr.com/photos/nathaniel3390

North Wales where music and the sea give a great concert!

Comment

Working...
      X