Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Photogs Vests !

Originally posted by Ian_rw View Post
    You might want to look at this. Mine arrived today and I am pleased.

http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?...=STRK:MEWNX:IT
    Hi Ian; Thanks.. Yes; I saw that one; but ideally the beige/green vest would be a better all-rounder I think...

I'm still hoping that they'll get more stock in before I run out of time and wind up with a compromise...

Happy Easter...
    I actively encourage constructive comment & critique of any image I post!
    Feel free to edit & re-post as you see fit - but please - tell me what you have done to 'improve' the shot!

Comment

Originally posted by Canon-Fodder! View Post
      Hi Ian; Thanks.. Yes; I saw that one; but ideally the beige/green vest would be a better all-rounder I think...

I'm still hoping that they'll get more stock in before I run out of time and wind up with a compromise...

Happy Easter...
      OK, but the black with black jeans, black canon shirt, black canon baseball cap and a pair of doc martins......
      EOS 1DX, EOS 5D mkiii, EOS 7D, EF 17-40mm f4 L USM, EF 24-70mm f2.8 L II USM, EF 70-200mm f2.8 L II IS USM, EF 50mm f1.2 L, EF-S 60mm f2.8 Macro USM, Speedlite 580EX

Comment

Originally posted by Ian_rw View Post
        OK, but the black with black jeans, black canon shirt, black canon baseball cap and a pair of doc martins......
        I think I'm a tad on the old side now to try making like 'The Terminator' !
        Feel free to edit & re-post as you see fit - but please - tell me what you have done to 'improve' the shot!

Comment

Me too.

"I'll be back" would probably be followed by .................... now where's my Philosan?

Colin
          Colin

Comment

You are only too old when they nail the lid down.... I'm 61 and still still pushing the envelope....
            EOS 1DX, EOS 5D mkiii, EOS 7D, EF 17-40mm f4 L USM, EF 24-70mm f2.8 L II USM, EF 70-200mm f2.8 L II IS USM, EF 50mm f1.2 L, EF-S 60mm f2.8 Macro USM, Speedlite 580EX

Comment

Here's a decent quality vest for your consideration.

Millie
              Last edited by Millie; 03-04-2010, 09:40.

Comment

Originally posted by Millie View Post

Millie
                Nice one lol
                jhdee

Comment

Originally posted by Millie View Post

Millie
                  That's me modelling it!

Comment

Now that is where it's at...... Magaluf 2010

Comment

Vest or Jacket....?

Comment

I have the Black one..got it from flebay..very handy for carrying bits and pieces...also a few lenes.or my flash.

Coda
                        There will be times when you will be in the field without a camera. And, you will see the most glorious sunset or the most beautiful scene that you have ever witnessed. Don't be bitter because you can't record it. Sit down, drink it in, and enjoy it for what it is!

Comment

CF, don't know if you found something but they now have the medium in green. I have the medium in black and i guess it is a Chinese medium because it feels like a small to me...
                          Last edited by Ian_rw; 03-11-2010, 20:41. Reason: typo

Comment

In case you are still interested, I have just received one in M... I now have it in both black and green....

Comment

Working...
                            X