X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Eos 60 d

Originally posted by colin C View Post
    Must be a car salesman's dream:

I am seriously thinking of a VW Polo to replace my 67 Beetle.

Hmmm ............ maybe I would be better off with a Ford Focus?

That 3 Series Beemer could fit the bill?

Hey Guys ....................... I just bought an Aston Martin.

Colin
    Nah Colin.. got me A 2CV..GREAT FUN

Comment

The most stupid car ever invented and I kept telling my secretary so, until out of frustration she took me out in hers. I never laughed so much in my life, especially as it tried to hard to fall over at every corner.

Colin
      Colin

Comment

Originally posted by hhcanon View Post
        You can leave your camera set up on a fully extended tripod in a CV2, also good for carrying those long baguettes
        Canon EOS R6 Mark II, Canon RF 100-500mm f4.5-7.1L, Canon RF 24-105mm f4L
        Please note: I do not have or use Photoshop

flickr

Comment

While setting up details on the camera last night I put in © details. Does the mean now it will include that on every picture ?
          My flickr http://flic.kr/ps/2g5eDa
          © JH Foto
          The word photography derives from the Greek φωτός (phōtos), genitive of φῶς (phōs), "light" and γραφή (graphé)

Comment

The copyright info will be in the exif data for each photo. Nothing appears on the photo itself. You will need to add this in the normal way with software if you wanted it to show on your pictures.
            Previously "The Real Swoosh"

My Blog..HERE....My website.....SECONDINTIME.....Flickr HERE..... 500px HERE

EOS 60D, EF- 70-200 L (non is), EF-24-105 L, EF-17-40 L , EF 100mm Macro, , EF 50mm II, 580 EX II, Canon S90. Kids Kit. EOS 500D, EF-S 18-55mm, EF-S 55-250mm IS Manfrotto 3405B Tripod. Hama Compact pro Tripod. Giottos MTL 9351B Tripod, Giottos MH 1300 Head, Manfrotto 790B Monopod. Billingham Hadley Pro. Lowepro 202AW Slingshot Bag.

Comment

Originally posted by Bodger View Post
              While setting up details on the camera last night I put in © details. Does the mean now it will include that on every picture ?
              Not on the photo you see ... but in the metadata (EXIF) associated with each image. You'll see it in DPP etc.

Comment

OK, I still need to put it on in Elements, just so I know thanks.......
                © JH Foto
                The word photography derives from the Greek φωτός (phōtos), genitive of φῶς (phōs), "light" and γραφή (graphé)

Comment

If you need to spoil a splendid image with writing over it ... I'm not actually sure it adds anything legally (as you can always show you have the 'original') ... but some folk do it. I guess its to stop the image being misused elsewhere.

Comment

Originally posted by colin C View Post
                    The most stupid car ever invented and I kept telling my secretary so, until out of frustration she took me out in hers. I never laughed so much in my life, especially as it tried to hard to fall over at every corner.

Colin
                    Did it remind you of the Reliant Robin? A great car to attract female admirers!
                    Canon 6D; Canon 760D;Canon G15;Canon 40mm f2.8(Pancake);Canon 50mm f1.8(ii); Canon 17mm-40mm f4L;Canon EF-S 10-18mm f4.5-5.6 IS STM;Canon EF-S 55-250mm f4-5.6 STM lens;Canon 24mm-105mmf4L IS;Canon 70-300mm f4-f5.6 L IS USM;Kenko 1.4x HD TC;Canon 430EX ii flash;Giottos tripod;Manfretto monopod;Cokin P filters + bits and pieces!

www.flickr.com/photos/nathaniel3390

North Wales where music and the sea give a great concert!

Comment

Personally i would never put anything(words) on the photo. Just about spoils it IMHO. There are some good exerienced & helpful members who never bother to put their stamp on the photograph. Take the advice of MX5 who knows enough about IT.
                      Canon 6D; Canon 760D;Canon G15;Canon 40mm f2.8(Pancake);Canon 50mm f1.8(ii); Canon 17mm-40mm f4L;Canon EF-S 10-18mm f4.5-5.6 IS STM;Canon EF-S 55-250mm f4-5.6 STM lens;Canon 24mm-105mmf4L IS;Canon 70-300mm f4-f5.6 L IS USM;Kenko 1.4x HD TC;Canon 430EX ii flash;Giottos tripod;Manfretto monopod;Cokin P filters + bits and pieces!

www.flickr.com/photos/nathaniel3390

North Wales where music and the sea give a great concert!

Comment

Advice taken, thanks............
                        © JH Foto

Comment

Working...
                        X