fed up with e/bay idjits

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: fed up with e/bay idjits

Just a thought. Please don't take the wrong way.

Maybe some are worried about meeting someone - who says they have money - with their camera. Just incase its a scam, and they end up camera less, money less and a dent in their head.

Offer to meet in a very public place. Might help.

Hope you find one. Looking forward to seeing the photos on the forum already.
    Di ~ Trying to take "the" photograph.
    Di's Flickr

Comment

Deal done so long as both of you are happy with the result, thats what matters
      Off topic slightly, i offered cash to a local guy on a Tamrac bag, which he refused and then he phoned me up when the auction ended. I went round and payed the readies and found he only used it for storrng his fly fishing reals!! Odd that but a good result for me.

Comment

Originally posted by hhcanon View Post
        Deal done so long as both of you are happy with the result, thats what matters
        Off topic slightly, i offered cash to a local guy on a Tamrac bag, which he refused and then he phoned me up when the auction ended. I went round and payed the readies and found he only used it for storrng his fly fishing reals!! Odd that but a good result for me.
        yep as part of a older generation we tend not to think like that ,i bought a lens off of bob (bawbee) on here earlier this week and when i told my son it was a money transfer job he came up with all sorts of possible scenario's i was a nervous wreck till the lens arrived exactly as described ,but a phone call often puts you at ease i think i can weigh a villain up on the phone manner they use .
        anyway 7d deal is now sorted and i,m going to pick it up from the sellers house on friday evening .

Comment

You might consider a 70D as an alternative. The 7D only wins in frames per second, the 70D wins most other comparisons such 20 mp, setter high iso etc etc
          ef-r

Comment

well thanks to paulstw ,i have just returned from picking up a as new with lots of extras 7d ,and at a extremely good price to, i estimate a couple of hundred cheaper than e/bay ,extremely pleased and paul mate i owe you one .now set to go camo covers for the as new lens turned up yesterday cant wait to get out now.

Comment

Working...
            X