Guidance towards the Final decision between 60D and 7D

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Guidance towards the Final decision between 60D and 7D

Thanks to everyone who commented in this thread.
    After long hard pondering I finally took the plunge today and am now the proud owner of a brand spanking new 60D.
    First noticable is the 3" LCD which I can actually see my results on as against the 10D mini mini mini screen which I found very hard to make any proper use of.
    When I get my head round all the bits and pieces I will have to post some results for C&Cs.
    John

Comment

Congratulations, I hope you have a lot of enjoyment from it!
      John

Comment

It is an excellent camera. I have one. I would suggest you get the Magic lantern guide for the 60d (Amazon) and there are also two DVD's with it. It is very helpful to get the best out of it.
        Canon 6D; Canon 760D;Canon G15;Canon 40mm f2.8(Pancake);Canon 50mm f1.8(ii); Canon 17mm-40mm f4L;Canon EF-S 10-18mm f4.5-5.6 IS STM;Canon EF-S 55-250mm f4-5.6 STM lens;Canon 24mm-105mmf4L IS;Canon 70-300mm f4-f5.6 L IS USM;Kenko 1.4x HD TC;Canon 430EX ii flash;Giottos tripod;Manfretto monopod;Cokin P filters + bits and pieces!

www.flickr.com/photos/nathaniel3390

North Wales where music and the sea give a great concert!

Comment

Originally posted by Nathaniel View Post
          It is an excellent camera. I have one. I would suggest you get the Magic lantern guide for the 60d (Amazon) and there are also two DVD's with it. It is very helpful to get the best out of it.
          Hi Nat
          I got the Magic Lantern EOS 60D Multi Media workshop with its two DVDs. The book seems to be a basic run of the mill camera book and I wasn't too impressed but I find the DVDs are very helpful.
          I've just got past the on/off switch !
          Regards
          John

Comment

Working...
          X