Mike
    www.mstphoto.zenfolio.com

http://www.flickr.com/photos/27554645@N05/

Comment

Re: Photoshop disappearing brush

Originally posted by SamFisher View Post
      I wish there was a shortcut for "Flatten Image"

Mike
      Why not create your own? Easy to do using an action. Even if you decide not to it's easy to find under the Layers column, or right click on the background layer!

Comment

God to know. I didn't know about this. It is really good and strange to know indeed. I would rather say one thing that it is quite hard to be a master in Photoshop.
        Last edited by narvy; 12-10-2013, 05:44.

Comment

Howard Pinsky made a video on this issue. His voice is rather annoying but he's quite a master at PS.

One of the most common issues that I get asked, is "WHY IS MY BRUSH SO SMALL" in Photoshop. You may have activated the Precise Cursor with your Caps Lock key...

Basically if you have the CAPS lock on the brush will go to precise cursor, you can still change the size, but the cursor will be the only thing you'll see. Just take the CAPS lock off.
          Fuji X-T1 | 1D IV
          www.campsie.photography

Comment

Can't test this at the moment as I'm at work! But IIRC you can change brush size quite easily if you have a mouse with a wheel.

Now this is the bit I can't remember as I think you have to hold a key down and just use the wheel to increase/decrease size.
            Canon 5D3, 7D2, 60D, Canon 70-200L f2.8 IS II, Canon 300 f4L IS, Canon 16-35 f4 L, Canon 24-105mm f/4L IS USM, Canon 1.4 MkIII extender, Sigma AF 10-20mm f/3.5 EX DC HSM, Sigma 150-600 Contemporary, Tamron SP AF 70-300 F/4-5.6 Di VC USD, Canon EF-S 18-55mm 1:3.5-5.6 IS
            https://www.flickr.com/photos/16830751@N03/

Comment

Working...
            X