Flickr HELP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Flickr HELP

Have just tried to sign in to my Flickr account but keep getting 'Connection refused' sign. What with switching to Imac and e-mail being all up the creek and new grandson arriving, I had forgotten that my account has expired - has anyone had this happen to them? Perhaps the site is just busy - can't connect to Flickr to ask for help as I always get the same result. Any suggestions of a good alternative site please while I sort it out, please??!
    di

Re: Flickr HELP

According to their twitter account it looks like they're having server issues. Hopefully they'll have it sorted soon

Flickr blog
    Last edited by Glenn; 23-02-2012, 23:07.

Comment

Yes, thanks Glenn, have also just seen that!! Just coincidence about my account being about to expire!!
      di

Comment

Originally posted by DianaS View Post
        Just coincidence about my account being about to expire!!
        lol, these things always happen at the most inconvenient moments

Comment

I had the same problem yesterday at work.
          I tried later on and all was well

Mike
          www.mstphoto.zenfolio.com

http://www.flickr.com/photos/27554645@N05/

Comment

I'm having endless problems with Flickr at the moment, see HERE everyone's fault but theirs. Can't sign in to either of my accounts.

If they are having problems why don't they just say so when replying to my emails. I bet there collection department for direct debits for pro accounts don't suffer problems.
            Previously "The Real Swoosh"

My Blog..HERE....My website.....SECONDINTIME.....Flickr HERE..... 500px HERE

EOS 60D, EF- 70-200 L (non is), EF-24-105 L, EF-17-40 L , EF 100mm Macro, , EF 50mm II, 580 EX II, Canon S90. Kids Kit. EOS 500D, EF-S 18-55mm, EF-S 55-250mm IS Manfrotto 3405B Tripod. Hama Compact pro Tripod. Giottos MTL 9351B Tripod, Giottos MH 1300 Head, Manfrotto 790B Monopod. Billingham Hadley Pro. Lowepro 202AW Slingshot Bag.

Comment

I'm having endless problems with Flickr at the moment, see HERE everyone's fault but theirs. Can't sign in to either of my accounts.

If they are having problems why don't they just say so when replying to my emails. I bet there collection department for direct debits for pro accounts don't suffer problems.

And no doubt this will be a double post.
              Previously "The Real Swoosh"

My Blog..HERE....My website.....SECONDINTIME.....Flickr HERE..... 500px HERE

EOS 60D, EF- 70-200 L (non is), EF-24-105 L, EF-17-40 L , EF 100mm Macro, , EF 50mm II, 580 EX II, Canon S90. Kids Kit. EOS 500D, EF-S 18-55mm, EF-S 55-250mm IS Manfrotto 3405B Tripod. Hama Compact pro Tripod. Giottos MTL 9351B Tripod, Giottos MH 1300 Head, Manfrotto 790B Monopod. Billingham Hadley Pro. Lowepro 202AW Slingshot Bag.

Comment

Working...
              X