The big london meet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The big london meet

Doh! Sorry guys I have something on that weekend but the concept of a meet is great. I used to enjoy the regular Olmpus Forum meets. They were great. Please continue to post these in the future. Hope you have a great day.
    Graydon
    Canon 6D & 7D | Light Room + CS6 |
    EF 70-300L | EF 100 Macro | EF 24-105L | EF17-40L | Canon EF 50mm

Comment

Originally posted by jonesgj View Post
      Doh! Sorry guys I have something on that weekend but the concept of a meet is great. I used to enjoy the regular Olmpus Forum meets. They were great. Please continue to post these in the future. Hope you have a great day.
      Graydon
      Thanks Graydon-maybe next time

Comment

Sorry guys. Daughters birthday will be the lead event for that weekend. a bit sad as it sounds a very good idea and well thought out.
        will keep an eye out for others in the future though.
        David

EOS 1000D EFS18-55mm, EF 75-300mm, Kenko DG Extension Tubes

Please bare with me on replies to your comments as my work commitments keep me away from here during the week.
        All of your comments and advice are gratefully received and appreciated though

Comment

Hello Rob - Sincere apologies for the lateness of this post - but I have over indulged in the fruit of the wine and am now suffering with the worst case of GOUT in my ankle. Apologies once again but I am not going to make it today, I cannot believe I am missing this opportunity to improve on my photography. Enjoy the day to all you folk. Peter Schoeman

Comment

Working...
          X