End Of Year Challenge 2011 - Results

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: End Of Year Challenge 2011 - Results

well done Colin, congratulations on a fantastic pair of shots, and to you too Muscat. I can only wonder at the patience and skill you have both exhibited in the pictures you posted.
    I also remember how hard it was to narrow the votes down to just 5, so well done again to all of you who entered for such high quality photographs.
    Great job Graydon. I hope you enjoyed running this and that you will run other competitions in the future.
    great stuff!
    David

EOS 1000D EFS18-55mm, EF 75-300mm, Kenko DG Extension Tubes

Please bare with me on replies to your comments as my work commitments keep me away from here during the week.
    All of your comments and advice are gratefully received and appreciated though

Comment

Thanks guys .... just to let you know I have emailed out Avatars to the winners and top ten runners up. Hope they will use them proudly! :)
      Canon 6D & 7D | Light Room + CS6 |
      EF 70-300L | EF 100 Macro | EF 24-105L | EF17-40L | Canon EF 50mm

Comment

Just a note about Avatars...
        These are not for the photos, but for the 'entrants'.
        I thought it a good idea to allow the top ten 'People' to display this Avatar. So I grouped the top x people, and removed the duplicates (people with more than one photo) to give me the top ten unique entrants - not pictures.
        There were no prizes for this showcase, so this is something that would hopefully encourage people to enter next year, and certainly not obligatory! :)
        Hope that makes sense.
        Graydon
        Canon 6D & 7D | Light Room + CS6 |
        EF 70-300L | EF 100 Macro | EF 24-105L | EF17-40L | Canon EF 50mm

Comment

Thanks Graydon for creating the Avatars and all the hard work you've done to make this a fun event.

Tom

Comment

Well done both, great shots.

Comment

Working...
            X