No announcement yet.

Challenge 174 Bokeh

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congratulations Nigel a worthy winning image and big thanks to Brian for the challenge and judging.
    Gary Cantwell LSINWP. ASINWP.

Comment

Congratulations Nigel a lovely image and worthy winner, and well done to all on the podium and who entered.
      And thank you Brian for the challenge. I've lost my photo mojo a little of late and this brought back into my mind the technique I'd read about years ago of shaping your bokeh and had always meant to try but never did, so finally got the camera out again after months in its bag.
      Canon EOS 7D
      EF-S 10-22mm 1:3.5-4.5 USM, EF 24-105mm 1:4 L IS USM, EF 50mm 1:1.8, EF 70-300mm 1:4-5.6 IS USM
      Luminar 4, Aurora HDR Pro, Silver Efex
      flickr: http://flic.kr/ps/LXWuy

Comment

I must admit...similar happened to me a few months back....and then took the plunge and changed up to the R6 and RF600...mojo immediately came back!
        Brian Vickers LRPS

brianvickersphotography.com

Comment

Thank you all for your congratulations, well done to everyone as I think they all could have won. Thanks to Brian for setting and Judging the Challenge.

I have been off-line for a few days so just seen the results, so will now put on my thinking cap and set the next one.
          Nigel
          EOS 80D, EF-S 55-250 4-5.6 IS, EF-S 18-55, EF-S 10-18, EF 50 1.8

Comment

Working...
          X