No announcement yet.

Challenge 177: Food- from Field to Plate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congratulations to the podium people, especially David. Grateful thanks to Barbara for a challenging challenge!
    John Liddle

Backwell, North Somerset - "Where the cider apples grow"

Comment

Well that was a surprise, well done to the fellow podium and for Bo for setting it, will put something up as soon as I think of something. All welcome for tea but no fish as the Brown Trout season finishes tomorrow.
      Last edited by Daisy M; 05-10-2021, 12:56.

Comment

Congratulations to David and his fellow placees; thank you to Bo for setting the challenge and judging.

i look forward to the next Challenge David (no fish is great for me…..it’s the only food stuff I don’t eat!).
        Rose

Comment

Originally posted by lunarbo View Post
          most of these boats look like pleasure boats rather than fishing boats
          Darn it, you noticed. To be honest I was just making up the numbers so I was surprised and thrilled to be invited up onto the podium, thanks for the nice words, Bo. Well done and congratulations to Daisy and Stackman, far more worthy to be there.
          Canon EOS 7D
          EF-S 10-22mm 1:3.5-4.5 USM, EF 24-105mm 1:4 L IS USM, EF 50mm 1:1.8, EF 70-300mm 1:4-5.6 IS USM
          Luminar 4, Aurora HDR Pro, Silver Efex
          flickr: http://flic.kr/ps/LXWuy

Comment

Congratulations to everyone for coming up with an entry, especially to those who earned a podium place, and thanks Barbara for the challenge and judging.
            Nigel
            EOS 80D, EF-S 55-250 4-5.6 IS, EF-S 18-55, EF-S 10-18, EF 50 1.8

Comment

Working...
            X