Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Photo Challenge 37, Neglect

Right

Here goes, this is my third ever post on here so I've copy and pasted from the judge of the previous challenge :) thanks! :P

The competition subject shall be selected by the winner of the preceding competition who will also judge the competition.
    The period of the competition shall be 14 days and the judge will state the start and finish dates.

The competition will run from 8th November until midnight on November the 22nd.

One Picture per person; images should conform to general image posting rules.
    Please use a Canon DSLR.
    Posted images should be taken during the running period of the competition. Any images submitted that were taken before the competition started will be deemed invalid.
    Images 800 pixels widest max (to help those with small monitors).
    No Photoshop frames and borders.
    Include a brief description, and title; the image must convey the theme without title description.
    Please, no comments, on images until the round is over.
    No canvassing eg “I’m thinking of posting this image for the challenge, what do you think?”
    The guest ‘judge’ will pick 1st 2nd 3rd favourite images (Please don’t PM them to discuss their choices).

The subject is Neglect ... enjoy interpreting and I look forward to seeing all the entries.

Re: Photo Challenge 37, Neglect

The rain neglected my duck pond and island this year!

Comment

forestry (fôr -str , f r -) n.The management of a forest
      (neglect (n -gl kt ) tr.v. To fail to care for or attend to properly)

Comment

Typical farm building

IMG_0070 by katokid, on Flickr
        Col

Comment

Neglected.... for many years... my aluminium case with its foam cut-out full of Canon film cameras and non-L lenses... not opened or used since I bought a 300D what now seems years ago...

Cheers, Chris.
          Just chuggin' along.

Comment

neglect by Mazz2011, on Flickr

Mazz
            “Seeing is not enough; you have to feel what you photograph” – Andre Kertesz
            http://smphotography.foliopic.com/

Comment

A walk in the misty morning ... to this which exists behind a local beauti-spot.

Neglect by graydon63, on Flickr
              Canon 6D & 7D | Light Room + CS6 |
              EF 70-300L | EF 100 Macro | EF 24-105L | EF17-40L | Canon EF 50mm

Comment

A lovely walk, spoilt by this discovery.

Last edited by secondintime; 20-11-2011, 19:08.
                Previously "The Real Swoosh"

My Blog..HERE....My website.....SECONDINTIME.....Flickr HERE..... 500px HERE

EOS 60D, EF- 70-200 L (non is), EF-24-105 L, EF-17-40 L , EF 100mm Macro, , EF 50mm II, 580 EX II, Canon S90. Kids Kit. EOS 500D, EF-S 18-55mm, EF-S 55-250mm IS Manfrotto 3405B Tripod. Hama Compact pro Tripod. Giottos MTL 9351B Tripod, Giottos MH 1300 Head, Manfrotto 790B Monopod. Billingham Hadley Pro. Lowepro 202AW Slingshot Bag.

Comment

This group of cottages near home is a sad reminder of rural depopulation.
                  Garrett

Still struggling to see the wonder of the world around me.

450D, 18-55mm & 55-250mm kit lenses, 50mm f1.8. Canon PowerShot G12., Ixus 950IS.

Comment

Dark wood shot[IMG]
                    IMG_4400 by katokid, on Flickr[/IMG]
                    Col

Comment

Sorry to read and run. Some fabulous entries.

Unfortunately I've had to prioritise this week as my little boy hasn't been very well. I've seen all the entries and will be posting the results tomorrow, I'm a little too tired to articulate a post right now but I haven't forgotten!

Comment

I hope you little boy gets better soon, he definitely takes priority over the forum.

Comment

Couldn't agree more with Muscat and seeing the time of your post you must be exhausted. Take your time.
                          Garrett

Still struggling to see the wonder of the world around me.

450D, 18-55mm & 55-250mm kit lenses, 50mm f1.8. Canon PowerShot G12., Ixus 950IS.

Comment

Originally posted by JackieLClements View Post
                            Sorry to read and run. Some fabulous entries.

Unfortunately I've had to prioritise this week as my little boy hasn't been very well. I've seen all the entries and will be posting the results tomorrow, I'm a little too tired to articulate a post right now but I haven't forgotten!
                            Originally posted by Muscat View Post
                            I hope you little boy gets better soon, he definitely takes priority over the forum.
                            Ditto Here. They always take priority.

Comment

Sorry to hear about your little boy - hope he is on the mend - definitely more important than a photo forum! Have just had our 2 grandaughters for the w-end - one with a 'bug' and very mis. l - hate not being able to help!
                              Last edited by DianaS; 28-11-2011, 19:13.

Comment

Working...
                              X