• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: EOS Magazine Forum Showcase 2011 - ** VOTING **

Fantastic job sire!

Just sent my votes in, thanks again

.DAVID.
    Take nothing but photo's - leave nothing but footprints!

http://www.davidstallardphotography.com

Comment

Ditto you should have received my votes, thanks again for a fantastic job

Comment

Graydon,

My votes are in. A great job.
        Canon 6D; Canon 760D;Canon G15;Canon 40mm f2.8(Pancake);Canon 50mm f1.8(ii); Canon 17mm-40mm f4L;Canon EF-S 10-18mm f4.5-5.6 IS STM;Canon EF-S 55-250mm f4-5.6 STM lens;Canon 24mm-105mmf4L IS;Canon 70-300mm f4-f5.6 L IS USM;Kenko 1.4x HD TC;Canon 430EX ii flash;Giottos tripod;Manfretto monopod;Cokin P filters + bits and pieces!

www.flickr.com/photos/nathaniel3390

North Wales where music and the sea give a great concert!

Comment

Just sent my votes in... by heck what a trial... started with loads of favourites then had to keep going back and back again.
          Di ~ Trying to take "the" photograph.
          Di's Flickr

Comment

it wasn't an easy process, that's part of the fun of seeing so many great images. Well done everyone
            My camera is helping to look at the world more closely, then record what I see to share with others.

http://imagesfromnature.foliopic.com

Comment

And many thanx Graydon from me as well. my votes are in. By heck it was so difficult, with so many excellent entries

Comment

I wish I could share the excitement of the voting with you - and it is exciting. Thanks to those who have voted so far.
                Canon 6D & 7D | Light Room + CS6 |
                EF 70-300L | EF 100 Macro | EF 24-105L | EF17-40L | Canon EF 50mm

Comment

Wow, that was tuff, they should all win. My votes are in. Well done again to all entries, and thanks again to Graydon for organising.
                  Previously "The Real Swoosh"

My Blog..HERE....My website.....SECONDINTIME.....Flickr HERE..... 500px HERE

EOS 60D, EF- 70-200 L (non is), EF-24-105 L, EF-17-40 L , EF 100mm Macro, , EF 50mm II, 580 EX II, Canon S90. Kids Kit. EOS 500D, EF-S 18-55mm, EF-S 55-250mm IS Manfrotto 3405B Tripod. Hama Compact pro Tripod. Giottos MTL 9351B Tripod, Giottos MH 1300 Head, Manfrotto 790B Monopod. Billingham Hadley Pro. Lowepro 202AW Slingshot Bag.

Comment

Lots of wonderful pictures... I have sent my votes. Once again many thanks for organising the showcase.
                    “Seeing is not enough; you have to feel what you photograph” – Andre Kertesz
                    http://smphotography.foliopic.com/

Comment

Wow - that was really tough!

My votes have been submitted, and thanks once again for a great event, well organised.

Looking forward to Feb!

all the best, Mike.
                      flickr
                      5D4 : 7D2 : 16-35 f4 L : 24-105 II L : 70-200 f2.8 L : 100-400 II L : Macro 100 f2.8 L : Manfrotto CX055 Pro3

Comment

That was tuff. All deserve to be winners. My votes have been sent, can't wait till Feb for the results.

Thanks again Graydon for doing a superb job.

Tom

Comment

Hi all, I don't know if I can last until the end of January without going pop due to the anticipation!

I have now received votes from just over 50% of the people who entered, and from three other forum members and favourites are beginning to emerge. Am I giving anything away by saying that? maybe I'm just saying that to build the tension? ;)

If you haven't voted yet, unfortunately, there's still plenty of time. On the up-side, it's time we can use to ensure we get others to vote :)

Kind regards
                          Graydon
                          Canon 6D & 7D | Light Room + CS6 |
                          EF 70-300L | EF 100 Macro | EF 24-105L | EF17-40L | Canon EF 50mm

Comment

The beauty of this competition is no one knows who's photos belong to who, unless they have been previously posted.
                            It is also a collection of photos from the whole of 2011 which covers spring, summer, autumn and winter.
                            There is no real criteria except taken with a Canon camera during 2011 which means it can fit in to any genre, wildlife, landscape, portrait, macro etc...
                            Also no one (except Graydon) knows who is voting for what so there is no influences except what each and every one of us like. What is in first place today may not be first at the end of the voting period.

Once again a big thank you to Graydon for organising this.

There are still 20+ days to go so get voting, don't leave it to the last minute.

Comment

I think I could guess about 1/3 of the submitters as most have a distinctive style - even me

The quality of the images are remarkably high - worth doing just to see them all.
                              ef-r

Comment

my votes are in! wasnt easy at all. such a great selection of photos. well done to everyone
                                regards
                                Donald

Comment

Working...
                                X