No announcement yet.

Expecting any photo goodies from Santa?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Expecting any photo goodies from Santa?

I got my optech utility sling strap from the wife and I have used it a few times and I must say that I am very impressed with it so much more comfortable than the stock strap from canon
    1Dmk2, Canon 70-200 f4 L Non-IS & a borrowed canon 28mm

Flickr
    Facebook
    www.paulraybouldphotography.co.uk

Comment

I got a second hand 7d late xmas present early birthday present the good lady bought from Wex, it's in excellent condition even better than the description.Only downside the camera came today but Wex forgot to post the battery so I'm waiting for that to be delivered asap I hope

Comment

Wex descriptions are very conservative, I've experienced this with a couple of things.
        Paul

Comment

What I got was the Colormunki Display to replace my old Spyder as it no longer worked with the new OS and a Vanguard GH-200 Pistol Grip

Tom

Comment

didn't get anything from santa but got the thumbs up to buy the 100-400 mkii so just ordered it - delivery time 7/1
            :- Ian

5D Mk III, 24-105 / 70-200 f2.8 L / 100-400 Mk II / 100 macro / 16-35 L / 11-24 L / 1.4 & 2x converters and a bad back carrying it all ;o)

:- https://www.flickr.com/photos/fotosespana/

Comment

Originally posted by Tigger View Post
              delivery time 7/1
              Is that July the 1st or January 7 Ian?

Tom

Comment

Jan 7th ...hopefully. But I'm sure they've not allowed for the 2 festivals we have here next week

5D Mk III, 24-105 / 70-200 f2.8 L / 100-400 Mk II / 100 macro / 16-35 L / 11-24 L / 1.4 & 2x converters and a bad back carrying it all ;o)

Comment

I got the photographer's year book 2014 and also some good spirits that keep my hands steady when taking photographs!
                  Canon 6D; Canon 760D;Canon G15;Canon 40mm f2.8(Pancake);Canon 50mm f1.8(ii); Canon 17mm-40mm f4L;Canon EF-S 10-18mm f4.5-5.6 IS STM;Canon EF-S 55-250mm f4-5.6 STM lens;Canon 24mm-105mmf4L IS;Canon 70-300mm f4-f5.6 L IS USM;Kenko 1.4x HD TC;Canon 430EX ii flash;Giottos tripod;Manfretto monopod;Cokin P filters + bits and pieces!

www.flickr.com/photos/nathaniel3390

North Wales where music and the sea give a great concert!

Comment

Yay, Santa was listening after all.... apparently I have a black rapid rs sport coming for my birthday.
                    Paul

Comment

Originally posted by planetc View Post
                      Yay, Santa was listening after all.... apparently I have a black rapid rs sport coming for my birthday.
                      ... Did Santa say which birthday though

Comment

Hopefully tomorrows, but I could happily have an extra birthday?
                        Paul

Comment

happy returns for tomorrow .....don't forget to bring the cake along tomorrow

Comment

Working...
                          X