Here is mine:

Starbuck's Barista in Athens by RCARCARCA, on Flickr

Best

Richard
    Richard Anderson Photography at www.raphoto.me

Comment

Re: Your image of the year

Hello Everyone,

I am very new to photography (June 2014) and even newer to these forums (late November. early December) but everyone has been been great at commenting and giving great feedback on my posts. Looking through over the last few days there are many photographers on here who have great shots and looking at this post I have seen some fantastic images that I am just amazed at.

I want to say thank you to everyone who has commented so far and I hope you continue to do so and provide such great feedback.

I love seeing all your images and hope you all continue to post such great images.

Happy new year guys and enjoy the celebrations how ever you chose to celebrate.

Luke
      Luke Grayson

Camera: 7D Mark I

Flickr: https://www.flickr.com/photos/130030531@N05/

Comment

Here is my Top image for 2014

Tom

Comment

Wow! Some stunning photographs in this thread.

Here is my favourite, from a styled wedding shoot at the Discovery Museum in Newcastle:
          Discovery Museum Wedding Low Res-91 by forshaw_barry, on Flickr
          Canon 5DMKII | Canon 550D | EF 50mm f/1.8 II | EF 35 f/2 IS USM | EF 85 f/1.8 USM | Speedlite 430EX II | 2x Yongnuo YN-622C | MacBook Pro 2.7GHz i7 | Lightroom 5 | Hama Traveller Mini Pro Tripod | Lowepro Stealth Reporter D400W | Flickr | 500px | Website

Comment

Working...
          X