• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Trev B View Post
    Very nice Jeff look forward to seeing the first shots from within
    Thanks Trev,
    Just need to find a few willing test subjects that aren't plastic
    Regards,

Jeff

Eos 1D x and Eos 1D mk4, EF 24-105L F4, EF 70-200L F2.8 mk2, EF 100L F2.8 macro, 1.4 and 2.0 mk3 converters, Sigma Art 12-24 F4, Sigma Art 85 F1.4 .....Pixapro GI01 speedlite, Citi 600 battery strobes and Pika200 battery strobes.

Comment

Invite one of your furry family………
      Canon EOS R5, R6 plus the usual suspects ......

https://www.flickr.com/photos/bo_fo_to

Comment

Originally posted by lunarbo View Post
        Invite one of your furry family………
        Well, I did have laminate flooring installed that you can run a mop over
        Regards,

Jeff

Eos 1D x and Eos 1D mk4, EF 24-105L F4, EF 70-200L F2.8 mk2, EF 100L F2.8 macro, 1.4 and 2.0 mk3 converters, Sigma Art 12-24 F4, Sigma Art 85 F1.4 .....Pixapro GI01 speedlite, Citi 600 battery strobes and Pika200 battery strobes.

Comment

Naughty, naughty….
          Canon EOS R5, R6 plus the usual suspects ......

https://www.flickr.com/photos/bo_fo_to

Comment

Excellent! Every man needs a shed and this is a really nice one. Of course, it's far from being a mere 'shed' as this is a true garden room of some quality.

During lockdown I built my own summerhouse as none of the manufacturers I'd expected to give my business to would entertain the octagonal structure I'd designed. It's taking longer than anticipated as after I'd slated the roof, clad the walls, fitted temporary doors and the building was waterproof we started using it as it was ideal for socially distanced get togethers with friends and family or just sit and watch boats and trains. Now I only need to insulate and board the floor, walls and roof; make and fit proper doors; install the lighting, sockets and audio system... Hmm, better get started then

Cheers,
            John

Comment

Originally posted by ColytonJohn View Post
              Excellent! Every man needs a shed and this is a really nice one. Of course, it's far from being a mere 'shed' as this is a true garden room of some quality.

During lockdown I built my own summerhouse as none of the manufacturers I'd expected to give my business to would entertain the octagonal structure I'd designed. It's taking longer than anticipated as after I'd slated the roof, clad the walls, fitted temporary doors and the building was waterproof we started using it as it was ideal for socially distanced get togethers with friends and family or just sit and watch boats and trains. Now I only need to insulate and board the floor, walls and roof; make and fit proper doors; install the lighting, sockets and audio system... Hmm, better get started then

Cheers,
              John
              A man's work is never done
              Regards,

Jeff

Comment

Originally posted by lunarbo View Post
                Naughty, naughty….
                Better safe than sorry
                Regards,

Jeff

Comment

Having had my own studio at my current and previous addresses, I know how great it is to have a dedicated space to work in. So pleased to see that you have achieved your goal. I warn you that you will keep finding ways to improve it. It becomes another part of your hobby, improving the studio. Good luck, happy Christmas and stay safe.
                  Alan

No longer using Canon but still teaching new Canon users (and others) the gentle art of Photography.

http://www.springfield-photography.com/

Comment

Originally posted by SpringfieldPhoto View Post
                    Having had my own studio at my current and previous addresses, I know how great it is to have a dedicated space to work in. So pleased to see that you have achieved your goal. I warn you that you will keep finding ways to improve it. It becomes another part of your hobby, improving the studio. Good luck, happy Christmas and stay safe.
                    Many Thanks Alan,

Still not fully finished as the Electrician let me down so still not 'plumbed in' to the National Grid. Electrics are being run via an extension lead to the house until he arrives and the consumer unit gets connected.

I have a few bits and bobs that I wish to acquire but as it's a business, I have to be a bit sensible on purchases against any income generated from the studio.

A very Merry Christmas to you and yours and to all the members on the forum
                    Regards,

Jeff

Comment

Hi Guys and Gals,

PM sent Nigel and quick video as promised.

Regards,

Jeff

Comment

Originally posted by Coolcat View Post
                        Hi Guys and Gals,

PM sent Nigel and quick video as promised.
                        Super Duper !
                        Trev

Equipment - According to the wife more than a Camera Shop got

Flickr:
                        https://www.flickr.com/photos/trevb2639/

Comment

Just a little update...............We are now plumbed in to the National Grid.
                          We now have electrickery at long last

Untitled by Jeff Cranwell, on Flickr
                          Regards,

Jeff

Comment

Update today...
                            The window and door blinds I ordered arrived last week.
                            Fitted them this morning and I'm pretty pleased with how they turned out.

IMG_3953-Edit by Jeff Cranwell, on Flickr

IMG_3952-Edit by Jeff Cranwell, on Flickr

IMG_3954 by Jeff Cranwell, on Flickr

IMG_3955 by Jeff Cranwell, on Flickr
                            Last edited by Coolcat; 27-02-2022, 15:38.
                            Regards,

Jeff

Comment

Nice up-date Jeff, you look to be truly established in the new studio now. Nice to be able to take sanctuary from those who call upon us to do household task, when we have far more important ideas in our head
                              Trev

Equipment - According to the wife more than a Camera Shop got

Flickr:
                              https://www.flickr.com/photos/trevb2639/

Comment

Originally posted by Trev B View Post
                                Nice up-date Jeff, you look to be truly established in the new studio now. Nice to be able to take sanctuary from those who call upon us to do household task, when we have far more important ideas in our head
                                Exactly that Trev.....You hit the nail on the head
                                I might at some point actually even do some work in there...........Watch this space
                                Regards,

Jeff

Comment

Working...
                                X