X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Photo Challenge 37, Neglect

Originally posted by jonesgj View Post
    Hi Tom / Garrett / Forum,

So sorry to be in this situation. I thought Tom's picture was a worthy winner. I also think Garrett's suggestion is a nice idea providing no one, including Tom, has any objections.

As Tom has kicked off the competition I propose we let it run with that thread and the timescales - so it's started.

A nice "Peace"-ful way forward I hope.

:)

Graydon
    Hi Graydon,

I do not have any problems with you using the challenge that I proposed. However you will need to repost it as challenge 38 was deleted.

Good luck & congratulations.

Tom

Comment

Okay Tom, I'm going to leave that subject, it was yours and you had put it across really well (I was really looking forward to having a go) I'll think of something new...
      Canon 6D & 7D | Light Room + CS6 |
      EF 70-300L | EF 100 Macro | EF 24-105L | EF17-40L | Canon EF 50mm

Comment

Well done all!

@Jackie - well done for judging, and I'm also glad your son is getting better.

@Tesarver / @jonesgj - well done for sorting out the next comp so amicably. Sorry Tom's pic was not in date, but hey, great photo none the less!

Looking forward to contributing to the comp!

All the best, mike.
        flickr
        5D4 : 7D2 : 16-35 f4 L : 24-105 II L : 70-200 f2.8 L : 100-400 II L : Macro 100 f2.8 L : Manfrotto CX055 Pro3

Comment

Thanks for your honesty Tom!! And I've been racking my brains for a photo for your subject, especially as we will be away from Sunday so had to get it done by then - have to say, it had me struggling!

Comment

Working...
          X