Our Challenge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Daisy M View Post
    Nath. I put the didn’t care in the context of they would not mind us changing the format, I have more respect for this magazine than to run it down. I would not have improved my photography over the last nine years of being on this forum and reading the magazine without both.
    Ahhh then please forgive me David, I read it totally wrong sorry about that.

I feel the same as you, my photography wouldn't have improved either over the last nearly 3 years if it wasn't for the forum and the magazine.

​​​​

Comment

I feel the came about the magazine, a fabulous support to us users…more so than Canon itself.
      I'm with you on the challenge…I’m happy to step in if you need help during your commitment .
      Brian Vickers LRPS

brianvickersphotography.com

Comment

Originally posted by @imagesBV View Post
        I feel the came about the magazine, a fabulous support to us users…more so than Canon itself.
        I'm with you on the challenge…I’m happy to step in if you need help during your commitment .
        Thanks Brian, I really appreciate that. I'll get the wheels in motion for it then.

Over the coming weeks I'll get everything wrote up. Basically just re-word what I wrote in brief a few comments ago about the new format, so that it makes sense to all members and then I'll get it started after Christmas.

I think what I'll also do at the end of the first month, is get feedback from others about how they felt taking part, and make amendments if we need for the following month.

I really think the new idea has legs, and if it doesn't work out, at least we can say we tried it

Comment

Well done Brian, David, Nat, keep it going lads you're soon be on 'Page 4'
          Trev

Equipment - According to the wife more than a Camera Shop got

Flickr:
          https://www.flickr.com/photos/trevb2639/

Comment

Thanks Nat for the 'Like' above ain't I glad I got out.
            Trev

Equipment - According to the wife more than a Camera Shop got

Flickr:
            https://www.flickr.com/photos/trevb2639/

Comment

Originally posted by Daisy M View Post
              Nath. I put the didn’t care in the context of they would not mind us changing the format, I have more respect for this magazine than to run it down. I would not have improved my photography over the last nine years of being on this forum and reading the magazine without both.
              No need to ask Angela about this. I might only be Contributing Editor now, but I set up the forum many years ago when I was Publisher and Editor of EOS magazine and have been running it ever since. I am more than happy for the format to be changed.
              Robert
              robert@eos-magazine.com

Comment

Working...
              X