X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Who has had a 503 this week ?

I don't use flickr etc just smugmug and to date all is good

.DAVID.
    Take nothing but photo's - leave nothing but footprints!

http://www.davidstallardphotography.com

Comment

MCM-30 by Paul Ekert, on Flickr
      EOS 600d & EOS 6D

35mm f/2.0, 50mm f/1.8, 85mm f/1.8, Sigma 28-70 2.8, 18-55 kit lens (plus some lenses which I hire)

various flash guns & modifiers

Comment

[/url]
        EOS 600d & EOS 6D

35mm f/2.0, 50mm f/1.8, 85mm f/1.8, Sigma 28-70 2.8, 18-55 kit lens (plus some lenses which I hire)

Comment

Test worked. Deletedeverying outside the two [IMG] signs and it went up!
          EOS 600d & EOS 6D

Comment

I've managed to post three photos in a row without getting the error message. I copied and pasted the Flikr BBcode into the reply window and then deleted anything outside the [img] tags.
            EOS 600d & EOS 6D

Comment

I have lost count the amount of times I have had the "503" error to the point I have joined another forum ! I use mac and upload from flickr, sometimes I am able to preview 1 picture and text but as soon as I add another image I get the error, all very random though.

Paul.

1Dx, 400 f/2.8 ef 70-200 f/2.8 ef 15mm f/2.8 ef 24-70 f/2.8 mk1 1.4x 2x
              www.flickr.com/photos/fozzyimages/[/url] Website www.fozzyimages.co.uk

Comment

I've not experienced any problems posting my images - hosting them myself and using the IMG tags.
                Andy
                Canon 700D, Canon 1100D
                EF 24-105mm f/4.0L IS USM, EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS II, EF 70-300mm f/4-5.6 IS USM, EF 50mm F/1.8 II
                [Wishlist: EF 100mm f/2.8L IS USM Macro]

Comment

I had the error earlier in the week.
                  its seems if I try a preview I am more likely to get the error.
                  Andy

Comment

Got the server error the other day loading from flikr, thought It was going to be ok when first image worked on preview, added second image and got the error, altered the flikr hypertext, still no use, went for one picture again, no use, saved post with my text only, then edited with picture, still failed, went to photobucket all failed again, gave up and edited post at 2 am....it worked then.

Doug.
                    Cameras... 7D, 350D
                    Lens...Canon 17-40 f4, Sigma 70-200 f2.8, Tamron 28-300 f3.5, Canon 18-55 f3.5

Flash...600EX-RT

Montana 5 flickr
                    Montana 5 Car-tography

Comment

Originally posted by Montana 5 View Post
                      Got the server error the other day loading from flikr, thought It was going to be ok when first image worked on preview, added second image and got the error, altered the flikr hypertext, still no use, went for one picture again, no use, saved post with my text only, then edited with picture, still failed, went to photobucket all failed again, gave up and edited post at 2 am....it worked then.

Doug.
                      Yes that's my experience too - once you've got the error it sticks around for you for hours or days. So now I try and post just one image per post and avoid going back in and editing a post containing an image after it's posted ok.
                      Flickr: www.flickr.com/photos/leerigby/

Comment

Hit me again an hour ago but now seems to have passed - still very frustrating though

Stan
                        Stan - LRPS, CPAGB, BPE2*

http://neptuno-photography.foliopic.com/
                        flickr

Comment

Caught me a few times today when I was trying to edit one of my posts.
                          Colin

Comment

I can't post anything to the forum now via BBcode due to this error. Everytime I try I'm getting it. Even using different browsers. Part of the reason I've been away from participation.
                            Fuji X-T1 | 1D IV
                            www.campsie.photography

Comment

Again I also wasted far too much time in the wee small hours this morning, bang goes my 2am theory, however I did get them loaded this morning.
                              Really getting pissed off with it though and I think its a disgrace that it can't be sorted. As shocking as this may sound, if I were in a position of Canon higher management and seeing the bad publicity and unending problems this site is experiencing, to save further embarrassment, sadly I would pull the plug on it.

Doug
                              Cameras... 7D, 350D
                              Lens...Canon 17-40 f4, Sigma 70-200 f2.8, Tamron 28-300 f3.5, Canon 18-55 f3.5

Flash...600EX-RT

Montana 5 flickr
                              Montana 5 Car-tography

Comment

Originally posted by Montana 5 View Post
                                As shocking as this may sound, if I were in a position of Canon higher management and seeing the bad publicity and unending problems this site is experiencing, to save further embarrassment, sadly I would pull the plug on it.
                                Doug
                                If you take a look at the bottom of this page you will see that this site is not run by Canon.

Would anyone else like me to pull the plug?
                                Robert
                                robert@eos-magazine.com

Comment

Working...
                                X